- Along with the TRIMAGE STC and EC meeting, the Workshop on Schizophrenia and other Mental Disorders, took place in Pisa on June 15th – 16th 2017. It was an exciting workshop, bringing together scientists of different backgrounds and providing an insight on Mental Disorders and FP7 and Horizon 2020 European funded projects. Here you can read the workshop’s newsletter!
- Weeroc has the pleasure of getting 2 patents on the Triroc ASIC, designed specifically for TRIMAGE project:
1. SiPM fast calibration. A patent to use SiPM dark current to inter-calibrate gain of SiPM very fast.
2. Compton rejection in very early stage 2nd level trigger. A patent to reject low energy event prior to conversion in digital to prevent processing useless data in the PET.
- Advancid S.R.L announced on 20/3/2017 that it has collected different request for developing SiPMs, as the ones in the frame of TRIMAGE project and the company cleary sees a commercial potential in Medical Imaging Applications.
- Weeroc had the pleasure to receive a visit from the French Ministry of Economy, Emmanuel Macron in August 2016. TRIMAGE project was presented as an example of successful European research collaboration.
- TRIMAGE at Science|Business
- TRIMAGE at EPA Congress of Psychiatry News
TRIMAGE project hit the central pages of EPA Congress News at Vienna 23rd European Congress of Psychiatry (28-31 March 2015) , Trimage – EPA
- TRIMAGE 4-pages brochure
- TRIMAGE poster